Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fell off the wagon...




Well, I have missed a few days of doing my Ultimate Blog Challenge
I'm thinking the best thing for me to do is just pick up where I "fell" off and keep on going.

Things in my world have gotten a little crazy. Like rollercoaster ride crazy. When I got the tendonitis in my foot I figured that was ok, I will work out in other ways. Then the muscle in my back got a little perturbed at that :/ As I lay on my chiropractors table on an ice pack I realized I'm not 20 anymore. No, I didn't really think I was but as you work out you get to feeling awesome & some times may over-do as I did. It's hard not to get discouraged but I keep thinking this is VERY temporary. I'm incredibly blessed to have my health & will see running & weights again very soon.

What do you do when you have an injury? How do you balance your workouts so you don't get hurt?

Would LOVE to hear from you!

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela