Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!








Oh I am looking forward to this new year!!  I hope you had a wonderful New Years.  Are you ready to make some changes?  I hope so.

I'm about to start my next & NEWEST program.  ChaLEAN Extreme.  Honestly I have already done a couple of the workouts just to get an idea.  I'm am SO ready for them!  I can totally see me incorporating some HIIT workouts in there too.

So, next step is taking measurements & getting started.  As my typical OCD self is ...... I will be starting Monday January 7th. 

What about you????  What are some changes YOU are making for this new year?

Be Blessed & HEALTHY!!  (I'm very glad to say my family is finally on the mend to the healthy part!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela