Monday, January 21, 2013

Time for a little Tweek

As you know I have been working on the ChaLEAN Extreme program but I had found a hybrid schedule to use.  After 2 weeks of it I decided it just doesn't have enough of the ChaLEAN workout for me.  That's the whole idea of it was to do that workout.  So, I'm going to sit down & figure out something that will work for me.  That's what I love about being so involved in my workouts.  I can decide what I like & what I need & combine the 2.  The answer to both of those is Chalene for sure but I will use the CE schedule as it came to me & then add in TurboFire to pump it up some. 

I'll let you know!

Have you ever started a program that just didn't seem to work for you?  How did you handle it?  Did you just quit or change things up?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela