Monday, January 17, 2011

Forgiveness

I forgive you.

That can be a tough one for some people. Ah, most of the time I think I'm pretty good at it UNTIL someone gets me right in the heart. I'm a person that tends to run on emotion. Probably not good, I realize but I have to think that is the way God made me. What's that saying "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice......" Yeah, I have let people tell me things and I want to trust them. I want to believe they are being honest with me and I go on with my life thinking that was the case. Then I get hit right in the heart. Nope, they didn't tell me the truth. Not only that but they made me think it was all my fault. It makes me sit back and question myself. Then I hear Gods still small voice. I need to forgive. He forgives me constantly. I turn around and want to throw things and call people names when they hurt me. No, I have to forgive them. I am. I am really working on it. I want to be a daughter my Father in Heaven can be proud of. It's hard. How many times do I have to do this??? what is it? Seventy times seven. (Matthew 18:22)

3 words. That's it. They can be hard sometimes. I picture what my Lord did for me and it makes it easier.

Thanks for "listening".
Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela