Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Motivation or lack there of???

What motivates you?

I want to be healthy. I want to feel good in my body too. That's important to me. I want my little girl (and boys) to grow up with healthy body images.

What saps your energy?

A day of NOT eating well or of being so busy I can't find the time to put together something healthy. I also feel very drained when I have a mess that I just can't begin to figure out how to clean it up. While others might just walk in and know right where to start, I struggle alot because I see a mountain not a mole hill.

So, what motivates you? How do you get passed the things that sap your energy?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela