Sunday, October 13, 2013

Challenging Myself

A friend of mine recently posted this picture on her Facebook page. 

I saw this picture & saw it as a challenge.  I am always looking for something that I can do that will challenge this body and honestly?  Make me wake up the next morning KNOWING I worked something that needed it in a different way than usual! 



So, I have just finished 1 week of 20 each of these exercises (squats can be made more challenging with holding weights in each hand) (40 Jumping Jax though with a band around my ankles).  This next week I will up this to 30 & the Jax to 50 in addition to my regularly scheduled workouts.

Oh & I can tell you from experience that these muscles are telling me I'm doing them good :)

What about you?  What do you do to challenge yourself?  Want to jump on board with me?  Let me know!! 

You can also "like" my Facebook page at Imperfectly Pamela.  I post a little more regularly there.

Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela