Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Time





It's that time of year again. 

Time for sweets & rich foods.

Crazy schedules & little time for workouts.

Company coming.

How will you plan better for this season?  Will you plan ahead & keep your healthy lifestyle on target or will you just throw it all to the wind & let it go?

I have chosen all things in moderation right now.  I am able to stay on target with my workouts.  I started a program just over a month ago specifically so I would have a set schedule ahead of me.  I will plan good foods that I can eat & will allow a few sweet things as well.

I just plan NOT to OVERindulge. 

That's my plan.  Now it's out there. 

What is YOUR plan??

Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela