Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A New Day

Well, I have been so busy with so much other stuff I forgot to update this blog! Maybe I'm not really cut out for this :-) Anyway, I'm now blogging on Sparkpeople.com. It's a great site for those looking for help eating healthier & if you are already eating healthy it's great to see the nutrients you are getting and logging your exercise, etc. That's really what I'm doing. My sister is a health counseler and is trying things out for her clients and asked a small group of people to do this. It's working out pretty well. I stopped eating meat a while ago and I like seeing when I'm not getting enough of what I need (protein) so I can up my protein for dinner, etc. It's work but worth it right now.

Hopefully I will be on soon to update some more! Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela