Saturday, February 27, 2010

sickies

Well, just when I thought my children were getting better........
We got home from my oldest sons baseball game and he was just feeling horrible. We took his temp and sure enough, it was back. I took him in to the dr this morning and he now has pneumonia. Lovely. This will take him out of baseball for the week. He is VERY upset about that but we are just trying to help him see that sometimes we are told in a gentle but loving way from our God that we need to slow down and put things into perspective. Baseball was getting to be something bigger than God maybe and we need to re-prioritize you know?

Well, hopefully the weather here will get warmer and we can air this house out and start fresh again.

BE BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela