Monday, September 24, 2012

Cuteness

My daughter has always loved playing with the toys her older brothers played with (the boys are 7 & 10 yrs older than her).  Cars, dinosaurs, etc.  She loves to play with dolls & girly things too but can I just say she is the envy of all the little boys at the baseball fields when they walk by & see her playing with Matchbox cars & dinosaurs.  Seriously.  Anyway, when I woke up this morning to do my workout, this is what I found:



Nope, I kept them there.  Love my little girl & these little signs of the fun she had the day before are perfectly fine with me :)

Be Blessed & Healthy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela