Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back on Track

Ok, Thanksgiving is over.  The leftovers are still calling my name BUT I'm getting back on track.  I can honestly say I didn't go crazy on Turkey Day.  Yes, I had some pie & maybe that would constitute crazy for me but it was really worth it.  I also had some leftovers yesterday & to be honest I'm ready for lots of veggies today.  I am loving how my body will crave the good for me stuff because that is what it is used to. 

I also didn't stop my exercise regimen.  If anything I made SURE I kept it up so I wouldn't feel bad by the end of the day.  That is another thing my body craves.

I hope you have a GREAT Thanksgiving with family &/or friends.  Now it's time to prepare for Christmas.  Probably my favorite season of the year.  This is the one that will get me.  It will tempt me to no end.  Cookies will be baked.  Yummy breads.  Oh my.  This too I will get through.

What about you?  What are the foods that you just can't seem to say no to?

Be Blessed & Healthy this Holiday Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela