Wednesday, November 7, 2012

P90X Phase 2 Results






Phase 2 is COMPLETE & now I'm on to Phase 3.  The fact that I have stuck with the program like it is scheduled surprises me.  I like the fact the workouts are scheduled & there is no question about what I will be doing the next day.  I don't like the fact that maybe tomorrow I want to do CARDIO instead of weight work.  Well, there is a method to Tony Horton's madness.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind me calling it that!! 

Going into this- remember my background.  I have been working out 6 days a week for a minimum of an hour a day for about 5 years now.  I got P90X a while ago but just would do the DVD's as I wanted to.  I would add in my other faves like Chalene's Turbo Fire or Bob Harper's workouts as well.  ALL GOOD STUFF!!  I don't have alot of weight to lose.  I would like a total of 10lbs for sure, a little more if possible but mostly I would like some definition.  I can honestly tell you I am well on my way to that.  Muscle confusion is the way to go. 

So, drum roll please...........................
My measurements this morning found I have lost another 3-1/2 lbs & 3-1/2"!!!  

5 more weeks to go.  Looking forward to it too.  Guess what?  I already know what work out I'm doing tomorrow!! heehee  Do you??

Have you done P90X like Tony Horton scheduled it?  What were your results?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

2 comments:

  1. I always plan my workouts ahead of time or follow a schedule! I did the Lean version of P90X and definitely lost a lot of inches! My weight didn't fluctuate very much, but I was measuring and lost inches everywhere. Just another lesson that progress is NOT always measured by the number on the scale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela