Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Absent Blogger

That's me.  An absent blogger.

I must apologize.  I saw something recently about blogging every day.  EVERY DAY??!!  Even with scheduling posts I just couldn't possibly do that right now. 

I am in the process of planning my oldest son's Graduation Ceremony/Party.  We homeschool so things are a little different.

I am going through the motions of doing this trying not to think too much about it. 

I just can't believe my first born is graduating high school.  I am very proud of him for the accomplishment.

I will have pictures & a new update after the party :)


What are you planning for the weekend?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela