Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation Day

What a weekend.

My sister came in from Texas & surprised me with taking me to a concert.  Bonnie Raitt, Martina McBride & Alan Jackson.  Just amazing.

Then my husband & I were blessed to graduate our oldest son from high school. 

I kept myself busy with cleaning & prep work.  Figuring out how we would go about it all so it was memorable for my son & also our youngest kids as well. 

I knew as soon as I let myself realize & really think about it I would just start crying.  Well, that happened.  I couldn't hold myself back & as soon as I started talking they tears took over. 

I was led to have a prayer with all our friends here for Andrew & that was beautiful too.  My cup truly runneth over.

Here are some pictures of the weekend.  I hope yours was amazing as well. 

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

PS- I was able to share some of my gluten/dairy free lasagna AND gluten/dairy free cake with some of the people at the party.  They were amazed at how good it tasted.  Made me pleased for sure.  Especially since my daughter & I could eat some yummy good stuff like everyone else & NOT feel sick afterward.  So good.

Enjoy the pics :) (ignore the date on them.  I goofed again)


My sis & me <3 td="">

The proud moment to present my son his diploma

Proud Mom, Dad & Graduate (with our other 2 kids photo-bombing us)

Sharing his big day with his friends

My sisters & me.  A GREAT day to have all 3 of us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela