Monday, September 23, 2013

Feeling Strong!

So recently I'm sure you saw my little "New Addition" post :)

Let me just tell you what a HUGE difference it makes to up your weights!  I am SO happy with how I am feeling.  I just feel STRONGER.  It's been a week & a half & while I know I have a little ways to go with these weights before seeing any changes I know how I'm feeling.  I have already been able to increase reps with some of the things I have been doing.  Just since last week! 

When I do my workouts & really kill them I know I walk taller.  I feel so much more confident too.  I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I'm one of those craaaazy people that loves the soreness the next day too.  I was sore yesterday from my run on Saturday & I'm hoping tomorrow I will be feeling this workout from this morning.

So, what are you waiting for?  You are strong & capable.  Get out there & KILL your workout.  Show it who's boss :)  You ARE WORTH IT!!

What is your favorite -- Cardio or Weight work? 

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

1 comment:

  1. I like both and it is hard to choose one over the other, but if forced to make a choice I guess I prefer weight work. I am at the point now where I need to go up in weights I think because the ones I am using are getting pretty easy. Feeling pretty good about that! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela