Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie Recipe

Ok, I promised it & here it is.  These cookies do NOT last long in my house.  They are soft & yummy in my  our tummies!!  NOT just for breakfast either!

Enjoy!  Leave me a comment & let me know what you think!!
Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!


Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies

3 cups quick cooking oats (I use old fashioned & they are YUMMY!) gluten free or regular
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup milk (I use almond milk)
2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 - 1 cup raisins (you could also add chocolate chips if that's how you roll!)

In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.  (if adding raisins or chips add them last)
Drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes.
Let cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet then remove from pan to cooling rack.
Serve warm or make ahead & freeze (they didn't make it to the freezer in my house!)  They last in the fridge for days.


Don't forget to follow me on Facebook @ImperfectlyPamela 
https://www.facebook.com/ImperfectlyPamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela