Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Busy Month

I feel like I keep saying I'm exhausted from all the wedding activities but to be honest it's been almost a month!!

Lake Unity
What a beautiful day it was too.  I will share a few pictures with you and will try not to bore you!


Me with my groom with new groom & bride


Flower girl & Ring BEAR ;)



The day turned out just gorgeous.  We had a moment after the ceremony that there was rain across the lake from us but it just went along the other bank of the lake & never came our way.

These two beautiful people make a wonderful couple.  They have been together for 5 years (best friends for the 1st 1+ years).  It was a joy -- and a little nervewracking -- to watch them grow in their relationship.

To be able to call this young woman my daughter now is pure joy.

To know that my son is no longer living on his own is very comforting.

Mr & Mrs at Lake Unity
To know they are learning & growing with each other is wonderful.

I'm a very proud Mom.  Thanks for coming by.  I know I have been M.I.A lately.  I have many things on my mind that I plan to share with ya.  Stick around!!

Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!




And in case you are like me & LOVE looking at pictures I have added some more below :)

Lake Unity (that is really the name of this lake!!)

My son, Me & My Hubby

My 2 boys

The Princes & the Princess

The girls :)

My daughters!!!

That moment

The Kiss

Beautiful

Mother/Son dance (no one warns you about this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela