Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring BREAK!!!

Ah, today was our co-op day (every Friday). We now get next week off for Easter. I'm looking forward to the time off. Of course being a homeschooler it's not really time off. There are research papers to be corrected for "Rough Draft #2, biology science projects to be put together, etc, etc. I wouldn't trade homeschooling for anything. I have to say though, some days I would just love to have those early years back and know what I know now. I feel like I took in alot of my children being younger, honestly, but maybe not enough.

So, now I will enjoy this beautiful Florida weather. I'm planning to work in my garden with my daughter, can some strawberry jam & celebrate my nephew/Godson's 2nd birthday. Nothing like it.

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela