Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

My wonderful blogging friend, The Not So Perfect Housewife, put me on her Versatile Blogger Award list. Now, being a new blogger this had me for a few minutes on how to go about following through with this. So here we go.




Here are the rules:
You have to share 7 things about yourself and then pass along the award to 15 other bloggers.

Here are 7 things about me:

1 - I live in Florida & while I never thought I would even enjoy living here I'm happy to say I call it home and truly mean it! When I go up north to PA to visit Mom & Dad I am cold and miserable. I love the heat here!!

2 - I love to scrapbook but NEVER find the time to anymore. It's something that is on my mind alot as to how I could scrap some pictures I just took. Maybe some day....

3 - Blogging scares me! Why is that? Don't have any idea. My friend just helped me revamp my blog & I couldn't believe how much I didn't know & how nervous it made me to change things. I do love a challenge though!!

4 - I love baseball! It took my boys to be playing it but I know alot more than I ever thought I would. Hey, one day I may be watching one of my boys in the pros!!

5 - I have needed my 5 yr old daughter to teach me how to play again. Really, the make-pretend part of my brain fell asleep a long time ago.

6 - I am addicted to exercise (Ok, if you follow my blog you knew that already). When I'm out running & can't stand it anymore and feel like I'm going to quit I start going through scripture that I know that will help me keep going. I imagine Jesus just being right beside me.

7 - My husband and I took ballroom dance lessons for 2 yrs. I loved it and hated to stop. It was the only time he and I got to really be together & alone (well, except for our instructor). One day when our kids are living their own lives we will dance again. I just know it!!

Here are some blogs that I follow pretty regularly that I would love to pass this on to:

Your Successful Family

Fit Food Lover

Confessions of a Daydream Believer


I know there aren't 15 but this is a good start!!

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela