Monday, November 28, 2011

Shopping & other things








Ah, so Monday, that is CYBER Monday. Anyone taking advantage of the deals? I have to say anything I got today online was NOT a Cyber Monday deal. I must have done it wrong because something was actually $5 MORE today than it was yesterday on Amazon.com. Was a little bummed because I figured if anything it would be cheaper today. I already had my cart ready to go and figured I would wait for today to "checkout". Oh well. I can honestly say that we are done with our shopping -- ok for the most part - for Christmas. Oh if my children knew I would get them EVERYTHING they wanted if I could. My next step is to go through my little girls room to weed out things she doesn't play with :) Good luck with that one huh?
How did you do for Thanksgiving this year? I stuffed myself but feel like I made good choices. I still ate pie but made sure I stayed away from the things I HAVE to stay away from. Sugar was definitely the problem this time around though. I need to get to my happy place that I'm not craving it like I am now.
I managed to work out over the weekend too. I got in short workouts & if you include the Black Friday 100 miles I walked the stores then WOW what a workout I got in that day!!
How did YOU do with your eating/exercise? What are your plans now for this week getting back on track? Don't let the holidays ruin all the good work you have done!!
Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela