Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Portion size

Ok, I'm back to having a little blogger block lately.  So much happening & feeling like how can I get it down into words.  I love this picture I just saw floating around Facebook.  Ever wonder as you are scooping out the peanut butter how much a tablespoon is without getting the table spoon out?  Well, this will give you an idea with stuff like that.  LOVE the visual!!  Hope you do too.



Hope you can read it.  Mostly the red print is what you need. 

Do you concern yourself with portion sizes?  What is one food you really struggle keeping the portion size small?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela