Friday, May 4, 2012

A Nice Retreat

I am blessed to be able to say I'm taking a little retreat.  My hubby & I are leaving for a weekend.  Just us!  While I'm a little nervous & already missing my children I know this will be good for all of us.  My 2 youngest are very excited to be hanging out with their Aunt & her boys.  They always have a good time & she is so good about keeping them busy with fun stuff & not sitting them in front of the tv the whole time :)  I have it on an inside source they will having a BOUNCING good time. 

My oldest is very busy with a Teen Driver Challenge & meeting his friend at the springs. 

Me? Well, I'll just have to let you wait to hear what site-seeing we have planned for ourselves.  Something I would NEVER be able to do or afford with my kids.  Feeling a little guilty about the whole thing but honestly I am slowly getting used to the idea.  I do believe I haven't been away from our youngest like this EVER. 

Well, what do you have planned for this weekend?  Do tell!!

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela