Monday, April 30, 2012

Neuroma.....Tarsal Tunnel Syndrom.....?

Had the therapy session this morning for my foot.  I think we are going with it's Neuroma and will treat it that way.   I happen to have a double blessing.  Not only do I get to go to a great place for the therapy but it's also a friend of ours doing it.  I get to go & have fun while getting tortured (not really). 

It's hard to come to terms with the fact I'm injured & I do need to adjust how I'm doing things for now.  John did tell me we will get me back to running but slowly & carefully so I don't re-injure myself.  You know what?  I DO want to run again & do my normal cardio so I'm going to be a good girl & listen to him.  Yes, if he gives me exercises to do at home for it I will.  I'll be good :)

Tomorrow my plan is to go for a bike ride & get some cardio that way.  I live in a beautiful part of Florida & the weather has been just perfect.  I'm going to take advantage of it now.

What are you favorite places to ride your bike, walk or run?  What makes it your favorite? 

 Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela