Tuesday, April 10, 2012

T.V Time

A few years ago (or more I'm sure) we got rid of cable tv.  We were paying so much every month & hardly watched any of the channels and it seemed like the bills kept going up.  My awesome hubby got an antenna & we have some great channels including the biggies like ABC,CBS & NBC.  3 PBS stations too.  Then came the INSP channel & Good Life.  Can I just say I LOVE these channels!!??  My kids are watching shows like "Little House on the Prairie" and "Dr Quinn Medicine Woman",  "Brady Bunch".  Shows like that.  It's so fun to sit & watch these shows with my children.  Not worrying about the nasty stuff that is on the other channels and the commercials!  Ugh!  Some times they are worse than the actual shows. 

Honestly, I realize how much harder it would be to live back then in the prairie days but that would be so nice huh?  Knowing what we know now for sure.  The simple times.  Ahhhh........

What about you?  What shows do you enjoy with your kids/family? 

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela