Monday, October 22, 2012

A Brief Update







Well, I am into my 7th week of the P90X program.  I just love all these workouts.  Some more than others for sure but to be honest when I'm done with whatever workout it is, I'm thrilled to have done it.

I am known for hurting a part of my back that can be painful (to say the least and really ALL back injuries are painful huh?).  I have popped ribheads out (I'm told that is a type of joint at the end of the rib in your back).  This morning after my upperbody workout I was going to run.  My daughter asked to come with so I was putting her bike in the back of my car and OUCH!!  I'm down for the count to be sure.  No run for me today.  I'm VERY hopeful to do my workout (NOT upper body) tomorrow that is scheduled.  We'll see.  I also have an appt with my chiropracter tomorrow morning to see if she can help me out some.  She always does :)  I'm hoping this is just a muscle pull & all will be well with some rest & ibuprofen. :)

How are you doing?  What exercise program are you doing?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela