Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Birthday!!





Well, today I turned 45! 
 
I am proud to say that.  I feel GREAT.  I have a GREAT family. 
 
Things aren't perfect but I am choosing to look at my blessings. 
 
I decided this year I was going to start my day with a run that would be my gift to myself.  I logged 4.5 miles in today in honor of my 45th year.  My husband came along & was able to push me that last little bit that I was just hitting a wall. 
 
I am SO happy I did that.
 
What do you do for yourself on your birthday??
 
Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!
 
Follow my almost daily posts on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela