Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ready for the NEW YEAR!!




My husband and I went out today to brave the mall.  I needed to get my calendars for next year & always wait for them to go 50% off.  Whoa, it was crazy there!  My husband is wonderful to say yes to going with me & putting up with the nuts out there (me not included in the nuttiness)!!

Also, took advantage of GREAT prices on running shoes at Dick's.  I haven't tried Asics yet.  I have been a Saucony girl up til now.  They were on sale too but I thought I would give these a try.  Not keen on the colors but I think I can look past that ;-)

I also made sure to get my 2014 workout journal.  I love this one (it says running but I use it for everything).  I can log my miles & write down all I like to keep track of as well. 

Also, got some GREAT fitness gifts for Christmas this year.  I got the Beachbody workout INSANITY!!!!  I am nervous & excited about it!!  I also received a foam roller.  Oh MY!!  I can't wait to use this!


Are you ready for a new year?  What will you do this year to challenge yourself?  If you haven't thought about it, you could do that now :)  Set goals & try to go beyond. 

Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!!

Follow me on Facebook too for more daily updates at Imperfectly Pamela

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela