Pumpkin Bread in a Bowl
(can be gluten-free)
Inspired by this awesomeness.
- 1/3 c canned pumpkin (or cooked pumpkin)
- 3/4 c nondairy milk
- 1 cup flake cereal (I like spelt flakes, but bran, corn, etc will work. Some people have even used oatmeal!)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- sweetener (such as stevia, sugar, or even maple syrup)
- optional: chocolate chips, pecans
Click to see the Nutritional Information.
If you’re using the optional pecans or chocolate chips, you can either blend them right in or sprinkle them on top after serving.
I haven't tryed this but Oh it looks YUMMY!!
Be Blessed & Healthy!!