Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorite - Weights


Ok, I realize this might be a no-brainer.  I LOVE my weights.  When my kids "borrow" them I get a little twitchy.  It's important to have different sizes because you will want to lift heavier as you get stronger.   The dark green on the right are 1 & 5#'s.  I have 3, 5, 8 & 10 here & my son has a set of 15# that I "borrow" from time to time :) 

I have seen weights called Select-A-Weight that is pretty much just that.  You just pick the size you want & it adjusts the weights on the bar.  Very cool.  Very expensive. 

Tell me something YOU just love to use during a workout. 

Oh - a side note - when my daughter plays with her animals the weights make GREAT fences for them.  Fun!!

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela