Monday, January 13, 2014

Check In Time!!!

Ok Everyone!!  Check in time!!

We are almost 14 days into the new year.  How are you doing with your goals?  Eating better?  Exercising more? 

As you know I'm working on a new program my hubby bought me called Insanity (seriously, my house has enough insanity but I wanted more!).  I have completed week 1 & am really loving it!  I think this will ruin me for any other cardio that isn't kick butt, kill you cardio.  I have decided though to add in some weight work.  I do love my weights & really feel like during this 1st month of Insanity I can handle it.  I have added in ChaLEAN Extreme Burn, Push & Lean workouts into my schedule.  REALLY excited about this & can't wait for a couple things. 

I can't wait for the next Insanity Fit Test to see my progress.  I can't wait for the next measurement & weigh in (I KNOW IT!!  Me??!!)  I can't wait to see myself in 60 days!!

Ok, so weigh in here (heehee).  Tell me what your goals are & how you are doing with them.  Comment here if you please.

I LOVE to hear from you!!

Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!

Follow me on Facebook & Twitter too @ ImperfectlyPamela

1 comment:

  1. I didn't set any 'goals' this year but striving for some new and interesting things this year.
    Did my first Zumba today. That was. Just glad my neighbors can't see in the windows.. ha ha..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela