Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Fitness Journey Changes



My fitness journey is going to be changing slightly starting Monday. 

I have been working through Insanity and will end my first 30 days Saturday. 

Starting Monday though my focus will be completely on my nutrition.  Some things have happened that are forcing me to stop the insane workouts & change my focus. 

Not forever, I promise.  Probably for about 2 months.  I guess you can say I'm doing my own personal ultimate reset :)

I am looking forward to what is in store for me here.  My diet lifestyle has been - gluten free, dairy free, meat free (I do eat fish & eggs).  What I need to be working on is quantity & possibly late night eating :) 

So, this is me changing things up a bit.  Sometimes we do it on our own & sometimes things happen that force change. 

I am not a fan of too much change but when it's for the best than who am I to argue. 

I look forward to sharing this part of my journey with you!

Please share what YOUR problem area with food is.  Be honest!  My biggie is sugary things.  Even fruit.  I can just eat and eat and eat it.  What about you?
 
Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!

Follow me on Facebook or Twitter at Imperfectly Pamela.  Let me know if you do!   I would love to meet you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela