Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Insanity - Fit Test #2





Insane.  My life is insane.  Then I started doing the workout program INSANITY.  Now it's REALLY insane!! 

My life is peaceful compared to this workout!  No joke!!

The first Fit Test is pretty much a base.  So you can see your progress from beginning to end. 

I honestly wasn't sure there would be a progression for me after 2 weeks.  Yes I'm pretty much keeping up with the moves each day.  Can I get my knees higher on the "high knees"?  yes, I'm sure.  Well, except for one of the moves in the 2nd Fit Test I was over all my beginning numbers! 

Now I can say I don't see how in the world I will get better in 2 weeks for the next Fit Test but hey, I'm looking forward to seeing.

I also weighed in Monday morning & am 2lbs down.  I haven't seen much movement on the scale at all so that was neat.  I will probably NOT weigh in again until the end though.  Just sayin' 

Funny thing too.  I went for a short 2 mile run on the "dread"mill yesterday after the Fit Test and it made me laugh how even MORE boring it was for me!  I just kept thinking about how I would much rather be out on the road but we gotta do what we gotta do huh?  I started imagining where I would be if I were road-running.  That & Toby Mac helped out a lot!!



On another note, I have thought of another goal I would LOVE to meet this year.  I am seriously considering running a 1/2 marathon.  I love to run & would love to be able to have that accomplishment.  I will let you know when I begin the training for that.  It would have to be after Insanity though. 

What are your thoughts?  Would you ever consider running a 1/2 marathon?  Full marathon?  Have you already?  I would love to know your experiences!!

Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!!

Follow me on Facebook & Twitter too!!  @ Imperfectly Pamela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela