Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Working out never felt so good


I saw my doc this week & he gave me great news! I'm healing up well & he said to GRADUALLY start my workouts again. 

I'm starting out light & easy but I can tell you that it really feels GREAT! 

I have been very happy with my eating & food choices the last 2+ weeks.  I have been feeling lean & not overdoing anything foodwise.  That was something I was concerned about. 

I notice about a week into my recovery that I wasn't eating as much as I was before the surgery.  I mean that makes sense right?  I was so hungry with the workouts I was doing but with no workouts my body did was it should have. 

Loving my treadmill right now since I'm using it for walking.  I can READ and walk at the same time!  Haha!  This morning I also picked up some light weights too.  (not while walking though)

Tomorrow I bike!!  Yay!  I received a new bike from a friend & have been looking forward to breaking it in :)

Thinking about what my next phase will look like.  Hmmm,  any suggestions? 

Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela