Thursday, April 3, 2014

My new food journey

It's been about a week since finding out some new foods I am not able to eat.  I have to admit to feeling a little sorry for myself after getting this news. 

As I came out of THAT little pity party I realized I needed to get back to basics.  Veggies, most fruits & beans.  From here I will start adding things I know are safe.  I am perusing a new Vegan cookbook that I can adapt to gluten free.  I will share that soon :)

Tonight's dinner (and tomorrow's too!) is Veggie Chili & roasted veggies.  These are SO easy & probably different every time I make them but truly that is the fun part for me.

I am loving picking out the fresh veggies & just chopping away & putting different seasonings on them.  My family is enjoying them too.  The first night my daughter almost ate all my roasted cauliflower!!  Ok, seriously,  like THAT is a problem.  Heehee.

So this is me.  Trying to figure out how I can eat & still enjoy it.

I would love some of your favorite recipes!!  I am thinking I could adjust them & make them Imperfectly Pamela ready.  Would you share? Either here or on Facebook @ Imperfectly Pamela

Be Blessed & Live Healthy!!!





Roasted veggies with S&P & garlic & some olive oil.  Bake in oven on 425 until brown. 



Veggie Chili - Imperfectly Pamela style. 

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!
    Try BBQ Cauliflower.. just roast it in the oven with some BBQ sauce.. very yummy to dunk in bleu cheese or ranch dressing..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela