Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dreams

Dreams. 

We all have them.  Mine have changed over time. 

Some have come true.  Some haven't. 

I remember when our oldest son was in Kindergarten (he went to a private school for K & 1st then we started homeschooling) I helped in his classroom as much as I was able.  I came home one day & told my DH "I know what I want to do when I grow up!!  I want to be a Kindergarten teacher!!".  Mrs Richards just made it look so fun & easy.  I love kids that age.  They are just so fresh (in a good way) and wonderful to be around, imo.  Well, instead of doing that I ended up deciding to homeschool my children.  The BEST of both worlds.  Teaching & being around MY children.  I would never change that decision.  So, I would say that dream came true.  It didn't look like what I thought it would but it came true all the same.

My dream after that was in the making all along.  I haven't accomplished it but I'm holding fast to it.  I want to be a personal trainer/fitness/nutritionist.  I want to help people take care of themselves from the inside out.  I want to help them figure out what their triggers are & help them find their soul-mate workout.  I want to be there for them when they feel like they can't go another day without giving in to their cravings.  I want to be there to cheer them on every step of the way.  That's my dream.

I happen to know my God is in the making-dreams-come-true business.  Now, like I said about the teaching, it might not look exactly what I'm thinking of but I know He knows my heart. 

It was huge for me to start a blog here, then my Facebook page, I'm even on Twitter now!!  Not as much as I probably could be but that (for some reason) really intimidates me. 

I have had beautiful women ask me for help or just advice.  I am honored & humbled that they would come to me. 

God has me on my way.  I'm thrilled about that. 

We can't give up on our dreams.  We need to remember that they might look a little different than we originally think they would look and that is ok!  We grow & can handle so much more than we think we can.

So, DREAM ON friends.  Don't stop!!  Go after it with all your heart.  You are WORTH IT!!!

What are your dreams??

Be Blessed & Healthy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! You are inspiring me Pamela!

    Blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela