Tuesday, March 15, 2011

They're Back!!!



Ok, I know they have been back for a little while now but it's been a bit crazy for me. The guys came back from their canoe trip. Unfortunately they had to cut it in half & ended after doing 140+ miles in 5 days. I say that's quite a feat in itself!! I'm very proud of all of them for sure! I believe the last count was 256 alligators & a few bald eagles. LOTS of dried fruit, beef jerky & Cliff Bars.




It was tiring for sure. More mental than physical. I'm glad to have A home and hope some day he can finish the river. I think that would be a good thing to do. Finish what they started.


Have any big accomplishments that you never thought you could do? Let me know! I would love to hear about it.

Be Blessed & Healthy!!


A smaller version of their "friends" on the river. This guy was sitting behind us and just posed perfectly for a picture. We must be Floridians! We weren't nervous at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela