Friday, June 14, 2013

Vacation Bible School week - DONE

Ok, the VBS week is officially over.  I can honestly say I have kept up with my workouts (still have to do today's though).  I feel great about that for sure.

What I can say though is my eating hasn't been very good.  I did not plan my lunches & had no time to make very good dinners.  So, that means I did too much snacking and more like binge eating. 

The good thing I can say about this is that I know what I did & am REALLY happy to make the change back to eating like I should be.  No more snacking like that & making sure my meals are planned. 

Do you plan your menu?  How far in advance?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela