Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas cards






Yesterday I wrote about thank you notes.  Today?  Christmas cards.  Oh how I love receiving them in the mail every year!  I love the updates that people write about their family.  I love getting the pictures of the kids (and parents!).  It's a little old fashioned but I love "snail" mail.  I send cards out too.  It's a time of year I just like to sit down & take the time out of my busy-ness to remember my friends & family.  I also write in the names of all the people in the family.  I have a little Christmas "log" book that tells me everyone's name & if I sent one out the year before, etc.  I'm not a real organized person but I do like organization with that. 

What about you?  Do you send out Christmas cards?  Enjoy receiving them?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela