Friday, December 16, 2011

Kitchen Staples





As I prepare for our trip to TX to see my sis & her family there are SO many things to think about, as I'm sure you know.  She sent me a note recently and asked me the "Top 5 staples in my kitchen that I just CAN'T live without".  Well, that got me thinking really.  Truly, I hadn't realized there are certain things that I just NEED, for me anyway, in my kitchen. 




  1. Brown rice
  2. frozen (or fresh) veggies
  3. black beans (any kind really)
  4. almond milk
  5. soy cheese
Now I also realized that I could go on from there too - eggs or egg beaters, gf bread, etc, etc. 

What are your staples in your kitchen?  (Zebra cakes don't count Brittany-  heehee)  Tell me some of the things that you just NEED in your kitchen.  Mine are probably pretty strange to some I'm sure!

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela