Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank you cards





I grew up writing thank-you notes to people after receiving gifts.  Christmas, Birthday - any time we got a gift, we had to send a note.  As I grew up I kept up with that.  My mom still gives us a pack of thank you notes at Christmas time.  I have been trying to get my kids into sending them as well.  Even if it's a picture they draw saying "Thank you!".  I have noticed with email, facebook ,etc people may be finding it so much easier to send an electronic "thank you!".  Honestly?  I still like getting a handwritten card in the mail. 

What about you?  Do you write thank you notes?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela