Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bob Harper DVD's!





Just found this link.  These DVD's of Bob Harper's (Biggest Loser trainer) are only $5.00!!  Gym memberships are too expensive & you can do this at your time in your home.  That's what I do.  I don't pay to go to a gym.  Check these out!!

https://www.mytrainerbob.com/store/home.php


As for a previous post about me not having any New Years resolutions I have decided on one.  I want to break through this plateau I have been on for EVER.  Haven't seen any changes SO.... I'm changing things up a bit with these new workouts.  Got a whole bunch of them for Christmas (at these AWESOME prices) and he kicks my butt!!   I don't mind saying I have no problem with getting my butt kicked like this!!

How do you workout? 

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela