Friday, January 13, 2012

Wiped Out

In this new year I was very excited to start my new workout DVD's.  Bob Harper is kicking this girls BUTT right now.  I'm not just doing his DVD's though.  I'm incorporating Turbo Fire & P90X.  You may be reading this and thinking - Wow, that's alot girl!  Um, yes it is.  Turns out I have wiped myself out.  Yesterday I was feeling oh so tired so I just did Yoga (Bob Harper style) and then added his Yoga Abs in in the afternoon.  Then this morning I woke up with my upper back telling me to please stop.  I did a very gentle Stretch 40 today with my friend Chalene :)  She always comes through when I need her. 

So, what about you?  Do you workout?  Have you evern really over done it?  What were your warning signs? 

Be Blessed & Healthy!

PS - Click on the Yoga link above for a Yoga Challenge with Bob.  3 minutes.  That's it.  Will you do it?  Come on!  No time like the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela