Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Running

Ah, today I went for a run.  I do believe we ran 2.8 miles.  Wednesdays are my Bible study days & my friend who hosts the study also runs.  We decided to start the day with an early run around our great town then enjoy the study with a great group of women (after we de-stink ourselves of course).  This was the 2nd time I have run with Ms Mikki & I love it.  I usually run with one of my kids or my honey following me or me following them on their bike.  For safety reasons my husband doesn't want me running by myself.  I have to say I look forward to these mid-week runs.  I never seem to have a lack of things to talk about & take full advantage of having a friend right there to talk with. 

We started a new study today called "Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent" by Beth Moore.  Oh I do love Beth Moore studies. 

Wednesdays have always been something for me to look forward to with these studies but now even more.  I will be refreshed with a run then refreshed with the Word.

Have you done any Beth Moore studies? 
If you run, do you prefer to run by yourself or with a friend?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela!
    I am a wellness coach, a runner and a "Jesus Freak" or so my kids call me.... I LOVE your blog!
    If you ever want some more tips on fitness, recipes, running etc...Check out my blog!
    XOXO
    Stay Well!
    PS. I am going through the RCIA program right now to become a CATHOLIC
    Building a relationship with God has changed my life in so many positive ways.... It's been such a beautiful journey.....

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Thanks for stopping by. I'm so happy you like it. I still consider myself a newbie when it comes to blogging and just figure I'll just be me :) Running is my passion but since I got hurt I'm trying to incorporate lots more & I'm really loving it. I would love to chat more about being a Wellness Coach. The journey with God is incredible. I love that He is never changing & loves me no matter what!

    Look forward to chatting more with you!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela