Thursday, February 14, 2013

An Even BETTER Reason to Celebrate




about 13 years ago
our fearless son - now
14 years ago today my husband & I realized our Valentines Day would be forever changed.  We had our 2nd little boy. 

Our 2 boys couldn't be more different & we are so proud of them both.

Matthew is very compassion & caring for everything & everyone.  There isn't a dog, cat or person that he doesn't just care about & would do anything for.  That makes it so much easier & wonderful to be able to give it right back to him. 

Since we homeschool (and just because I can) I gave him the day off from school.  He chose to come with me on some errands & then got to have a lazy day :)  I think he was happy about that.

Matthew - You make your Dad & I proud every day.  We look forward to seeing the man that God is turning you into & the plans He has for you!!

Be Blessed & Healthy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Matthew! What a special day to celebrate. Hope y'all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and Matthew had a great bday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela