Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Brain Overload

A few months ago I heard about a FREE nutrition class online.  I thought that would be a great way to get myself used to HAVING to do school work again.  (being a homeschool mom doesn't count since it's isn't me actually doing that school work :)  )  As I have said before, I really would love to get my personal trainer certification but the one thing that has been holding me back is the fear of the work & memorizing things etc.  I think this class will help with some of that.  I have to say though I'm feeling pretty dumb during parts of this class &

I am learning though.  Being in the 2nd week now I find myself remember things I have learned in previous lectures.  That makes me feel good.  Something is sticking! 

I hope I can pass on some of this great info to you too! 


1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you Pamela! Keep working toward your goals. I know you will be successful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela