Friday, February 8, 2013

Strawberry Picking

As I hear about a super storm hitting the Northeast right now I look out my window to a gorgeous Florida day.  Some times I just can't get over how the weather can be so different here & up north.  Some times even just a 1/2 hour away can be really different. 

 
GORGEOUS DAY!
(sorry about the butt shot)
Anyway, today we enjoy a day of upper 70's & went to a strawberry farm about a 1/2 hour away.  What fun!  I have never been strawberry picking.  It was easy and our box filled up FAST!  They are only $2.30/lb & those pounds add up fast when you are out there having fun with friends.  Every little plant you go to has the beautiful little red berries just asking for you to pick them......and we did.





My little girl has always been a huge fan of strawberries.  As you can see, she couldn't wait to eat them. 
I can't WAIT to eat them!!!!
Oh yes, sweet & juicy!!
 































I hope you are having a great day wherever you call home. 

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

1 comment:

  1. How FUN! Those strawberries look delicious! What a great family activity.

    Thank you for your sweet comment today and yes of course you can mention that post! Hope y'all are having a great Valentine's week, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela