Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's In a NAME


My blog name is Imperfectly Pamela.  Not I'm Perfectly Pamela.  Far from it. 

I thought I should mention this since someone I know & love has brought this up a couple times that it may look like I'm saying I'm perfect.  I'm not & I'm not.

As I continue on my wellness/fitness & faith journey I realize how FAR from perfect I am.  I believe there is only ONE that is, was & always will be perfect & that is Jesus.

So, come along with this totally IMPERFECT woman.  Join me in my every day journey with a life of fitness, family, faith & all else that enters in. 

Thanks for reading.

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela