Tuesday, July 19, 2011

5 Top Faves

I wanted to share my top 5 favorite blogs right now:

1. The Not So Perfect Housewife I love this for a few reasons. I am also a "not so perfect housewife" and on this blog she talks about her ups & down with every day life. She reviews some really cool books, including cookbooks and since we have very similar dietary restrictions it's great to get some recipes as a bonus. She also happens to be a wonderful Godly woman & friend.

2. 9 Kid Fitness I love fitness & eating well. I love learning new things about this too. Whitney over at 9 Kit Fitness has a positive & very encouraging blog to help others that are also looking to better their lives with fitness & eating well.

3. The Romantic Vineyard I came across this blog and just knew the timing was perfet. If you are married or engaged I'm positive you will walk away with something that will benefit your communication in your marriage. No marriage is perfect but the One who created it is. They know this and are sharing what they have learned with others and from the comments, they are blessing many.

4. Confessions of a Daydream Believer I love going to this blog & seeing what Andrea has to share with us every day. I love her positive outlook on just about everything. I can also say I share a few things in common with her -- we both homeschool our WONDERFUL children & we both pretty much can't survive without our coffee. She is an author that is sharing some of one of her books right now. Check her out!

5. As Far As We Can Go Ah, this one is more personal really. This is my cousin Amy & her husband Brian. They have decided to traverse the world -- on their bikes!! Their trip started Jan 2011 & they recently stopped to rest in Odessa/Ukraine. The pictures are just beautiful and just make me want to really go to some of the places they are visiting. I love hearing the stories they tell about the experiences.

Well, these are my top blogs of the moment. I hope you find time to check them out. Enjoy!!

What are some of YOUR favorite blogs?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela