Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What inspires me to keep this blog?

I have some friends that are pretty good at keeping a blog. I love reading them too. Even though I may know what is going on in their lives people tend to keep a blog about certain things. There are some that are sharing their different dietary restrictive lives. I happen to be gluten, dairy, meat free. I prefer to stay away from refined sugars as well. It's nice to read blogs about similar issues & possibly get some ideas & recipes.

I also enjoy exercise. If you had told me 6 years ago that I would and I would have laughed in your face.
It is truly an addiction and unless you try it consistently for 30+ days, I'm not sure you would quite understand it. I love the way I feel when I'm done & how I feel accomplished the whole rest of the day. This is why I decided to keep this blog. I found there are so many out there that just feel like exercising is too much work or boring. I'm sure there are many other excuses but really I can't get past these things. With the variety of workouts that are out there now there is something for everyone. Including people with things like Fibromyalgia. I have friends with this and it just breaks my heart to hear them say how miserable they are feeling. As with all workouts, we need to check with our doctors to make sure we are ready physically for certain workouts but I would be shocked for a doctor to tell their patient that a workout would not be good for them.

Some are affected by the heat more than others. That is when a DVD works great OR find a workout facility where you can possibly be part of a class or two there. If money is an issue the library has some you can try out. Amazon has some great workouts DVD's that are $10.00 or under. For $25.00 (including shipping) I just got 3 great DVD's from Amazon. Now that is a deal!

So, that is why I write this blog. I don't know how many really read it but all I figure is if one person reads it and something I have said resonates with them and possibly makes them get out there and get healthier, well, it's all worth it to me.

Why do you keep a blog? How do you advertise your blog?

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela