Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Little frustrations.....

I'm so excited to be doing the Ultimate Blog Challenge. One of the things I am to be doing is commenting on others' blogs. I love to do that! I love getting comments & therefore I like to leave comments. Well, for some reason Blogger isn't allowing me to leave comments. Anywhere! Even on my own blog! It seems really silly to me. At first I thought I was the only one but I just found another that is also frustrated with this problem. So, here I go....

For those of you that have commented on my blog recently. Thank you! I so appreciate you coming & reading my blog & leaving such nice words for me.

I also wanted to let you know that I will take the pain in my heel seriously & have it checked out.

Well, as simple as it is, I have completely my Day 5 challenge with the UBC. I have also figured out how to leave a comment withOUT Blogger. It only works with some blogs but I have left my comments & feel better about it :)

Be Blessed & Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments & hear how you are doing in your health & wellness journey. We are all a work in progress. ~ Imperfectly Pamela